By accessing and using the Site and its content, you (hereinafter the “User”) accept and agree to abide by the GTU, as well as any special terms specific to certain services.
The Training Institute for Parental Burnout (“TIPB”) reserves the right at any time to adapt or modify these GTU. In case of modification, reference will be made to the GTU in force on the day of connection to the Site. The User should, therefore, regularly consult the GTU to stay up to date as to the most recent changes that have been made to them.
The Site contains information and offers services that are provided by TIPB (collectively, the “Services”):
- Information concerning training programs offered by TIPB;
- Links to the platform where these training programs can be ordered;
- Subscription to the TIPB newsletter.
ARTICLE 2 – OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
The User shall refrain from any fraudulent, abusive, or excessive use of the Site or the information and data it contains.
Without prejudice to Article 5 (Intellectual Property), TIPB formally opposes any use by the User or any third party of the information on the Site to provide a directory service to the public. TIPB has not entered into any agreement with any company publishing websites offering this type of service and warns visitors against the unfair practices of these third parties and the total lack of any warranty by TIPB as to the information published by them.
- contravenes fundamental public policy or good morals, in particular by consulting or distributing elements including, but not limited to, of a pornographic nature, concerning pimping or pedophilia, or of a violent nature, since the content is likely to be seen by minors;
- presents the character of a call for murder, incitement to racial hatred, or denial of crimes against humanity;
- infringes the legitimate interests of TIPB or any third party, in particular by way of insult or defamation, or infringes on privacy, personality rights, or economic or non-economic rights;
- consists of acts of hacking in whatever form (intrusion into systems, propagation of viruses, spamming, etc.).
ARTICLE 3 – LIABILITY – LIMITATIONS
TIPB does not warrant that the Site and the Services offered therein are free from anomalies, errors, or bugs, nor that they can be corrected, nor that they will operate without discontinuity, breakdowns, or interruptions, nor that they are compatible with the equipment or the configuration of the User. The User is aware of the characteristics and limits of electronic communications networks, in particular their technical performance, response times for consulting, requesting, or transferring data, and the risks associated with the security of communications.
TIPB is in no way responsible for malfunctions attributable to third-party systems or software or to cases of force majeure. TIPB cannot be held liable for damage, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, material or immaterial (including loss of profits or opportunity, etc.), arising from the use or the total or partial inability to use the Site or any of the Services or functionalities offered directly or indirectly by them.
The Site is ordinarily accessible at any time. However, its access may be suspended or canceled at TIPB’s discretion, including, but limited to, in the event of force majeure, IT difficulties, difficulties related to the structure of telecommunications networks, technical difficulties, or even for maintenance reasons.
TIPB is only bound by a mere obligation of means concerning the information and the Services that it offers to Users through the Site.
TIPB strives to ensure the reliability of the information provided on the Site but makes no warranty as to its accuracy, precision or completeness.
Consequently, the User acknowledges that makes use of this information at his own risk.
ARTICLE 4 – PERSONAL DATA
The information that the User provides on the Site allows TIPB to respond to requests for information and to respond to requests by email. In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (known as the “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”), supplemented by any applicable national laws, the User has the right of access, rectification, restriction, objection and erasure of information concerning him, which you can exercise at email@example.com or by mail at the following address: Training Institute for Parental Burnout, Route de Gembloux 72, B- 5310 Eghezée, Belgium.
Browsing the Site may result in cookies being installed on your computer. They simplify the visit to the Site. The purpose of the cookie is to signal the passage of the User on the Site to improve the personalized service intended for Users. The User may refuse the installation of a cookie on his computer, but such refusal may prevent access to certain Services.
- The legal bases for processing the personal data collected;
- The types of personal data collected;
- The retention period of the personal data collected;
- The purposes of processing the personal data collected;
- Personal data shared by TIPB with other companies.
- oppose the processing of their personal data for legitimate reasons;
- access, modify and rectify personal data;
- request the portability of their personal data;
- request a limitation of processing by TIPB.
- The definition and usefulness of a cookie;
- The list of cookies issued by the Site;
- The means to oppose the registration of cookies on your terminal;
- How the User can express his choices regarding cookies.
ARTICLE 5 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Consequently, in accordance with applicable law concerning intellectual property and international conventions, it is forbidden to represent, reproduce, modify, publish, adapt or exploit all or any part of the Site or its elements on any medium whatsoever, by any means whatsoever, for purposes other than for the personal and private use of the User for non-commercial purposes without the prior written authorization of TIPB.
Violation of these provisions exposes the User to the penalties provided for by law, in particular for infringement of copyright and trademark law, as well as civil liability.
The brands, logos, or domain names (such as TIPB, www.parental-burnout.com, etc.) that appear on the Site are the exclusive property of TIPB. Any reproduction or use of these trademarks, logos, or domain names, in any way and for any reason whatsoever, is prohibited.
The creation of hypertext links to the Site can only be done with the prior written authorization of TIPB, which, if granted, can be revoked at any time and without compensation.
ARTICLE 6 – THIRD-PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
The Site may include links to other sites, sources, and services. Insofar as TIPB cannot control these sites and other external sources, TIPB accepts no responsibility for the content, advertising, products, services, or any other material available on or from these sites or external sources. These links are provided solely for the purpose of facilitating the User’s navigation and access to information and services that may be of interest.
ARTICLE 7 – GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION